Fixed price model
This model envisages clear project targets, precise deadlines and fixed price, the model was named after. Preconditions to launch the project are high-quality analysis, overview of circumstances and the environment of the project, determination of deadlines and costs defined in a precise, jointly verified, functional and technical specification, the essence of all further activities.
Basic features of this model are:
- Our manager runs the project;
- Fixed deadlines of realization;
- Fixed costs of realization;
- We are responsible for realization of the project;
- Technological framework is mutually agreed, we define the details;
- We do the testing and ensure quality;
- The warranty period following UAT (verification of executed services by the client).
When the scope of functionality of the project cannot be clearly defined, when deadlines and dynamics of development cannot be precisely predicted (for example, due to dependency from third parties and systems), or when a project has research and developmental features, a more suitable engagement model is the time-material model
This model’s features are the following:
- The project can be managed by our or project manager appointed by the client;
- Approximate deadlines are revisited during the project;
- Costs based on resources (often price per hour, namely unit of time);
- Project manager is responsible for realization of project;
- Technical framework, in all aspects, can be dictated by the client;
- There is not always the warranty period.
Other engagement models
In addition to the two previous, general models, it is possible to agree other engagement models such as mixed model – the project is divided in several parts (subprojects) and those subprojects where a precise scope of functionality can be defined is realized based on the fixed price model, whereas subprojects where the precise scope cannot be determined are realized based on the time-material model.
In addition, it is possible to agree the partnership model, where our development is treated as an investment part in the joint project, based on which we participate in the distribution of revenues the project has provided, following the realization of the project.
- Vast and versatile experience in different industries;
- Holistic approach to solutions for challenges;
- Flexibility in approach and method of engagement;
- Timely and constant communication with the client;
- Monitoring of modern tech trends;
- Stability, precision and accuracy.